Monday, May 30, 2016

Xperia e3 not starting.!

Heyy guys....i have an xperia e3 d2212 dual sim with a custom rom intalled(nitrogen rom)..the problem is this that it goes on boot loop when i start it..i have experienced this problem earlier and everytime i ended up in installing the rom again...but this time it is different..my phone is bootloader unlocked so pc companion doesn't support it...I m not able to access the custom recovery also...And,i m not even able to relock my bootloader aslo...Thats because flashtool doesnt detects it in flashmode..but it does detects it in fastboot mode....So, what can i do now with my xperia e3 d2212??
Note:-1: when i connect my phone in flashmode,,green light glows but flashtool doesnt detects it..
2: XDA is the only hope for my phone to work...so plss suggest me a method....


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Pcuyv2
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment