Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Probs with TWRP Recovery - not recognized Ext SD + Auto quit & booting to Android sys

Hi, I am having following problems with TWRP on my i9082 - Stock 4.2.2. I did a stock factory reset first. And then installed TWRP using Odin.
Note:My phone is rooted, using SUv2.65.
1) TWRP 3.0 + all versions. I have tried every version till the latest 3.02, but with every 3.0 and higher version, my external SD Card is not detected... Though Android System can detect the SD Card, and read and write files to it.

2) If I use TWRP 2.8.6 tar installed using Odin, then it reads the SD Card, but gives this message E:Unknown File System: 'datamedia' .
If I ignore that message, and try backing up my Stock ROM, then in about half a minute, it automatically reboots into Android system, and the Backup is not created...
Hence I am not able to create any Backup.

Could somebody please help. I can't understand that error. And also can't understand why higher versions of TWRP (which do not have this error), cannot detect the SD Card

But in every version, I cannot stop TWRP automatically quitting and the Phone booting into Android in less than a minute. I even disabled Screen timeout... Doesn't help!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Y13AZs
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment