Monday, May 30, 2016

LG Optimus G F180l, SD card mounted read-only, phone is rebooting as new phone,

Hi All, I have LG optimus G F180L purchased 3 years back from korea, and last year I updated to KitKat It was working fine till last month, but suddenly one day when I switch on the phone after charging completely drained battery, phone is booting as new phone with start up wizard, and if I open camera it says "SD card mounted read-only", and I can install only one or two small applications. After this I tried to root the phone, in recovery error logs says phone's partions(/cache, /data...) are mounted as read only, problem in installing.. like this.

adb remount is not working as phone is user mode.

showing Total space: 128MB / actual space is 25 GB, its internal sd card not removable.
showing only below partion

Available 25.48 Mb
Apps 535Mb
Cached data 20kb

I tried same similar issues and solutions in forum but they are for removable sd card, mine internal.

and also it is detecting in pc and shows no files in storage.

please help me.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1sH7iel
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment