Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Sudden Death Z3

Hello all,

For some strange reason my phone died on me friday, the last time i saw it on was while updating.
It wasn't charging at the time so i thought maybe the battery ran out, but when i connected it with the charger my phone wouldn't boot correctly.
My Z3 was in a bootloop, it could still be detected by my pc but i couldn't do anything due the fact it was turning off and on all the time.
I tried to enter recovery mode but it instantly restarted itself...
Pc Companion wasn't detecting my phone so i couldn't use that.
since my phone did get repaired already (my screen broke) i could manually disconnect the battery but that didn't work either, i tried a new battery too but to no succes.
I also tried all the button combinations, the only mode i could enter was fastboot mode (blue led) and it would stay on but still no sign of a normal booting process.
The yellow button near the sdcard slot didn't work either.
When i put my phone to charge at the wallsocket the led stays red and it won't reboot all the time, but after 15 minutes the red led disappears and it seems like the phone isn't charging at all.

Today it got worse, my pc can't detect my phone anymore and the bootloop stopped too, the led stays red when charging (usb and wallsocket) but after some time the led disappears.
I can't enter fastboot mode anymore.. plainly said; nothing works anymore.

Anyone knows how to fix this problem?
Sony doesn't want to repair it for me since i fixed my screen externally so i hope for solution :(


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/22vUJiJ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment