Friday, January 29, 2016

S5 Neo sometimes can't receive incoming calls

Hello fellas,

I recently bought a new S5 neo but I'm having this strange issue.
Sometimes i can't receive incoming calls. The person who calls me gets the "The users phone is turned off or its out of range" message. And i dont receive any notification that somebody was calling me (btw i dont have a voicemail on)
The thing is i have good receipton, i turned off call baring, voice forwarding etc.. but still sometimes my friends can't reach me althou im in range.
Could it be that my phone goes into some kind of deepsleep and ignores everything ? Faulty antenna ? Or maybe i have to manual setup the network operator .. im out of ideas..

Anything will be appreciated

Thanks!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1P2imaw
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment