Saturday, January 30, 2016

OTA 1/2 installation aborted, fingerprints not equal!

Hi,

so the first time I need help with my htc....

My current situation is the following, I like to install the newest VenomRom for my HTC M9. To do so I need the new firmware and tried to get it through OTA.
Previously I backed up the original system, so I restored it with TWRP. Everything was fine, until the first of two updates was downloaded and installed.

The installation aborted with the following error message and hints:

E: missing bitmap oem_unlock_bg (Code -1)
E: missing bitmap oem_unlock_bg_yes (Code -1)
E: missing bitmap oem_unlock_bg_no (Code -1)
E: Find no match PARTITION : for package path @/cache/recover:block.map

Finding update package....
Opening update package...
Verifying update package...
Installing update...
L51QCT.01.103.029
Verifying current system...

Package expects build fingerprint of htc/himauhl_vodafone_umauhl_vodafone_uk/htc_himauhl:5.1/LMY470/584440.180:user/release-keys: this device has htc/himauhl_vodafone_uk/htc_himahl:5.0.2/LRX22G
E: ERROR in @/cache/recovery/block.map (Status 7)

Installation aborted.

So what am I doing wrong??


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SityGr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment