Saturday, January 30, 2016

Cant read, changed SELinux in TWRP, now no boot

Mods, if this is in the wrong forum, please move it to the correct one. Thank you!!

So I cant read, and fixed permissions in TWRP and checked the SELinux box, and "com.android.phone" stopped working and I couldnt get past the lockscreen. So I tried a backup in TWRP, and that failed (E:extractTarFork() process ended with error=255), and I tried another backup, and that failed (same). Booting sticks on the M, but I can get into Recovery and and the menus at the "open android" guy, and I can adb in fastboot ("fastboot devices" works, lists the device) havent tried any other commands.

Just not sure where to go from here. Should I flash a stock rom and re-root? Then try restoring backups? Can I set SELinux permissions back to "enforcing" via adb (how do I get from fastboot to adb?) and install one of the backups without it failing?

I have to leave for a while but will be back later this afternoon to try any suggestions you have. I appreciate all your help!!

Motorola Droid Turbo
Stock ROM, rooted, Unlocked BL
TWRP 2.8.7.0


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1OXaVng
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment