Thursday, March 31, 2016

Unfortunately System UI has stopped working Alcatel onetouch fierce xl

I have searched through multiple threads on here and googled, but I still can't find a fix to my problem.
Whenever I open Google play music, I get an "Unfortunately, system UI has stopped working" message. Ok then .___. I click ok, my phone "locks" itself and I have to unlock it again, then I can play my music. I've tried other audio player apps, but they always crash or get buggy after about a half hour of playing music. The system UI error only seems to happen when I open the play music app. I've backed up and factory reset my phone twice to see if there would be a change, Unfortunately that failed. I've also cleared the system cache and again nada. If someone could bestow another option, I'd be ever grateful :o


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VVXfgO
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment