Thursday, March 31, 2016

I need help regarding the LG VS986 ( lg g4), Update....

I am here from INdia, i got this phone as a gift. When i used sua (software update assistant ) for the first time it gave me an update of 1.92 gb and i did it. My software build version changed from 11a to 13b and while 13b was installing it still showed that after this upgrade is completed do download a few more upgrades of the phone......
Now what is happening whenever i open sua it says upgrade available but when it finishes connecting and observing my phone then its status changes to " up to date". How should i upgrade to marshmallow. PLease Help !!!!!!!!....
Now i am on 13 b and i have already reset my device after upgrade...... so help me if there is other way except KDZ flashing....
and if not then also do tell me that.
and other question, will flashing the kdz will give me offical upgrade only..

Thanks a lot ..


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RNG2D2
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment